Add print_sql test fixture See merge request baserow/baserow!1897
Baserow is an open source no-code database tool and Airtable alternative.
Create your own online database without technical experience. Our user-friendly no-code tool gives you the powers of a developer without leaving your browser.
- A spreadsheet database hybrid combining ease of use and powerful data organization.
- Easily self-hosted with no storage restrictions or sign-up on https://baserow.io to get started immediately.
- Alternative to Airtable.
- Open-core with all non-premium and non-enterprise features under the MIT License allowing commercial and private use.
- Headless and API first.
- Uses popular frameworks and tools like Django, Vue.js and PostgreSQL.
docker run -v baserow_data:/baserow/data -p 80:80 -p 443:443 baserow/baserow:1.21.2
We're hiring remotely! More information at https://baserow.io/jobs.
- Docker Compose
- Heroku: Easily install and scale up Baserow on Heroku.
- Render: Easily install and scale up Baserow on Render.
- Cloudron: Install and update Baserow on your own Cloudron server.
- Elestio: Fully managed by Elestio.
The official documentation can be found on the website at https://baserow.io/docs/index or here inside the repository. The API docs can be found here at https://api.baserow.io/api/redoc/ or if you are looking for the OpenAPI schema here https://api.baserow.io/api/schema.json.
Become a sponsor
If you would like to get new features faster, then you might want to consider becoming a sponsor. By becoming a sponsor we can spend more time on Baserow which means faster development.
If you want to contribute to Baserow you can setup a development environment like so:
$ git clone https://gitlab.com/baserow/baserow.git $ cd baserow $ ./dev.sh --build
The Baserow development environment is now running. Visit http://localhost:3000 in your browser to see a working version in development mode with hot code reloading and other dev features enabled.
More detailed instructions and more information about the development environment can be found at https://baserow.io/docs/development/development-environment .
Because of the modular architecture of Baserow it is possible to create plugins. Make your own fields, views, applications, pages or endpoints. We also have a plugin boilerplate to get you started right away. More information can be found in the plugin introduction and in the plugin boilerplate docs.
Created by Baserow B.V. - email@example.com.
Distributes under the MIT license. See
LICENSE for more information.
The official repository can be found at https://gitlab.com/baserow/baserow.
The changelog can be found here.
Become a GitHub Sponsor here.